Admission Requirements for Foreign Students
• Application Form
• Copy of a High School diploma (if applicable)
• High school transcript copy (the candidate's high school courses taken and grades, indicating the
document approved by the school administration).
• A photocopy of the identity card or passport.
• English, Turkish, indicating the level (TÖMER, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) Photocopy of exam
results or other qualification documents (if applicable).
•6 passport size photographs (to be on the application form).
• National or International document photocopies of exam results (if any)
• All documents must be in English or Turkish. If not, then certified translations in English or
Turkish will be required.
Admission Requirements for International Students at BMS are as follows:
Any of the following certificates or diplomas are accepted :
• General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) Exam results
• International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Exam results
• International Baccalaureate Exam results
• American College Testing (ACT) Exam results
• Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Exam results
• Tawjihi Exam results ( for Jordanian and Palestinian students)
• Baccalaureate Exam results ( for Lebanese, Iraqi and Syrian students)
• Diploma Debirestan” Exam results (for Iranian students)
• Higher Secondary Certificate Exam results ( for Pakistani, Indian and Bangladesh students)
• WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Exam results (for Nigerian students)
• GAOKAO Exam results (for Chinese students)
- American College Testing (ACT) Examination