PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PUPLIC RELATIONS
Today’s public relations professionals are required to serve the needs of their own organizations and those of its public. They must be able to design both external and internal communications plans and integrate the new theoretical and practical models of public relations practice that have emerged in recent years. The Diploma Program in Public Relations was developed to meet these needs.
Expand your knowledge and enhance your career with the Diploma in Public Relations
Public Relations is one of the fastest growing professions. Our diploma program is offered for you. Public relations is an exciting field and as a graduate of this program you’ll be eligible for employment in public, private, and non-profit organizations.
Public Relation Diploma is suitable for you if:
- you are an interested in PR ;
- you are looking to gain a specialist public relations qualification to underpin your skills with public relations theory and analysis;
- you want to gain new skills or improve existing skills by learning about the strategic role of public relations;
- you wish to establish yourself as a public relations practitioner.
Graduates join the team of public relations professionals in:
- Corporate communication departments
- Private industry
- Professional organizations
- Not-for-profit and community organizations
Some career paths to consider are:
- Public affairs officer
- Communications specialist
- Community relations
- Special event coordinator
- Editorial assistant
- Media spokesperson
- Promotions coordinator
Internship: The compulsory internship program consist of 4 months (96 working days) . Students are made their internship program in our contracted companies or centers with practical applied education in the academic year.
Duration: 1 Year
Optional Prep: Yes
Language: English / Turkish
Evening School: Yes (17: 30-20: 30 )
Fee : 2800 USD/ANNUM*
On Cash Payment 10% discount is applied :2520 USD
Accrediation: Business Management School of Cyprus as Vocational School was established and approved by TRNC Ministry of Education at the date of 24/01/2011 and 481/11 permission.
Associate Transition Policy: The credits of courses taken in a sub or equivalent program will be counted if they go to a top program.
*10 equal installment implementation is used for all credit cards.
** Who want to receive tution credit, can apply our contracted banks , named Iktisat Bank and Turkey Is Bank which there education credit is available.