CALL CENTER SERVİCES
CALL CENTER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
This self-study, self-paced course is designed for new front-line service and support professionals. Participants will learn fundamental principles and techniques for delivering world class service. The course covers critical skills in professionalism, communication, call management, stress management and more.
This training course structured to provide a combination of teaching and interactivity that enables you to not only learn valuable skills, but also to apply those skills and information to real world situations
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Setting and managing customer expectations.
- Effective listening techniques.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- How to maintain call control.
- Call handling and escalating skills.
- Steps in professionally saying no to a customer.
- How to manage difficult customers.
- Offering identified services and products.
- Effective stress management techniques.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Front line support professionals from customer service centers, call centers, and help desks.
There are no prerequisites for this introductory course.
Internship Period: 45 days
Duration: 3 months
Optional Prep: Yes
Language: English / Turkish
Evening School: Yes
Fees: 4,500 TL/ANNUM*
Accreditations: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOOL IS RECOGNIZED BY THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THE TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS
*FEES IS ALSO PAYABLE IN 10 INSTALLMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD THROUGH TÜRKİYE İŞ BANKASI AND KKTC İKTİSAT BANKASI
Associate Transition Policy: The credits of courses taken in a sub or equivalent program will be counted if they go to a top program.